Banjo Ben

Not just the site

Any and all topics and posts that don't belong in the other forums should be posted in this little catch-all.

Not just the site

Postby welder4 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:58 pm

Little over three years here and I have some thanking to do . First I thank Ben as his teaching expertise has made me a better player much better . I have others that have thanks coming they are all the people who replied to my posts, they were up beat and helpful. so the site and Ben, but there are some unspoken things that go a long way in making a picker .The encouragement I received while here was astronomical and very good .Thanks to all the pickers who posted and had tips and tricks but I think the most was just them being them selves and helping where they could . Thank you every one for all the help. I have got more than lessons here I have friendships that will last forever . KEEP ON PICKING AND ENJOY THE MUSIC !
It's not as hot as it is was it! Sometimes making no sense at all makes sense .

Ken
welder4

Re: Not just the site

Postby oldhat » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:59 pm

Glad you feel this way Welder. I've been here off and on since Ben started the place, always have been a lot of good "dudes" around.

One thing about Bluegrass music is that it tends to make one a bit humble.
oldhat

Re: Not just the site

Postby 5stringpreacher » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:32 pm

oldhat wrote:... One thing about Bluegrass music is that it tends to make one a bit humble.

That's an understatement!
I pick, therefore I grin.
5stringpreacher

Return to General Chit-Chat