Banjo Ben

New Lifetime Member

Any and all topics and posts that don't belong in the other forums should be posted in this little catch-all.

New Lifetime Member

Postby paddyboy » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:23 pm

Hello,

My name is Pat aka (paddyboy) and I'm new to the forums. I became a "Lifetime" member the other day because I simply love BB's site. I am having problems negotiating the forums because I don't understand all the rules but looking forward to joining in and learning and sharing. so with that I say "Howdy do everybody and proud to be here"

pat :)
paddyboy

Re: New Lifetime Member

Postby paddyboy » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:29 pm

[quote="paddyboy"]Hello,

My name is Pat aka (paddyboy) and I'm new to the forums. I became a "Lifetime" member the other day because I simply love BB's site. I am having problems negotiating the forums because I don't understand all the rules but looking forward to joining in and learning and sharing. so with that I say "Howdy do everybody and proud to be here"

pat :)[/" Never Quit and you will succeed"
paddyboy

Postby mreisz » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:14 pm

Welcome Pat!

If you have any questions for navigating the forums, just post and usually someone will have an answer.
Mike

I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Then it dawned on me.
mreisz

Postby Bulldog » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:46 pm

Hi Pat, well we're glad to have ya! What do you play and where are you on the map? We've got folks here from all over.
Bulldog

Postby jwpropane » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:55 pm

Welcome to the site Pat,

It's a friendly and very helpful forum here at Banjo Ben's and you made a wise decision by becoming a lifetime member. You will definitely learn and improve your playing no matter what level you're at and make some new friends along the way.
J.W.

Whether you think you can or think you can't, either way you're right... Henry Ford
jwpropane

Postby welder4 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:28 pm

Welcome Pat. Look forward to reading your posts. We all have one thing in common and be it a banjo mandolin or guitar is the music they make . We also try and help where we can so don't be shy there are no dumb questions it is the way we all learn . I have found it takes dedication to learn each tune . Welcome to our world . Enjoy the music
It's not as hot as it is was it! Sometimes making no sense at all makes sense .

Ken
welder4

Postby oldhat » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:10 pm

Welcome aboard Pat.

No doubt Ben has one of the premier sites for leaning bluegrass.

We've been pretty "blah" over here in the forums for the past few years, used to have a lot more folks posting but its pretty slim here these days. With that said, help us livin' it back up by posting some.

Where do we find you in your picking experience? Just beginning? Some experience? Decent but not good enough for your liking? Are you a more of a fiddle tune type, bluegrass, or Hippie grass type?

Pretty friendly bunch of guys around here, so don't be intimated about starting threads, creating a jam, or bouncing ideas off of some of us.

Welcome aboard.
oldhat

Return to General Chit-Chat