Banjo Ben

Gustafson finger picks

Picks...capos...tuners...we'll toss 'em around here.

Gustafson finger picks

Postby welder4 » Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:01 am

There is a new idea which may be the answer to the ultimate finger pick , they have refined it and it may be in production soon and for sale to the general public . I intend to get at least two of them and try them out as I feel the metal picks are brutal to me as I have sensitive fingers. One aspect of these picks you can down stroke them and not lose the picks from the fingers. They will not suit every one but I feel it will be for the guitar more than the banjo because of the metal sounds better against those strings but hey we might have a revolution her with these picks/ any one interested can type in or google Gus Gustafson ultimate fingers picks and you can see them and see them in action.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/157 ... -pic/posts there is the link for those wanting to see the picks
welder4

Re: Gustafson finger picks

Postby mreisz » Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:20 am

Looks interesting for classical types that have trouble maintaining enough nail.
Mike

Exaggeration is up by like a million percent
mreisz

Re: Gustafson finger picks

Postby welder4 » Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:11 pm

They put it through some pretty heavy playing on one of the videos . I like the idea of not coming off , and being able to do the down stroke with the fingers.
welder4

Return to Accessories