Banjo Ben

New to the forum. I own my own field and a Kitfox.

There is a large percentage of Banjo Ben members that also have their wings...might as well talk about it!

New to the forum. I own my own field and a Kitfox.

Postby beeryboats » Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:00 pm

Hi everyone with banjos and wings. I'm a new member. I have my own airfield, Newby landing, and a banjo I can't play yet. I'm on the west side of Indianapolis and if anyone wanted to fly in and pick for a while I would love it!!!!!!
Ok, I really can't put enough exclamation marks behind that statement. I have a Kitfox IV I'm trying to get airworthy again and trying to learn the banjo at the same time. I might as well be learning the unicycle, chew gum, pat my head, and rub my tummy at the same time.

If you're interested in flying in for a visit please PM me before hand to check field conditions. And make sure you can get into and out of 1800 feet of grass runway.

Jay
beeryboats

Re: New to the forum. I own my own field and a Kitfox.

Postby mreisz » Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:14 pm

Hi Jay,
Thanks for the invitation. It's a bit far for me to hop over there, but some day it might work out. I live near Fort Worth on an airpark. If you ever fly out this way give me a yell.
Mike

I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Then it dawned on me.
mreisz

Postby beeryboats » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:37 pm

Who knows, you might find yourself on the way to Oshkosh and looking for a place to sleep for the night. What do you fly? Or if you're a race car fan, this is the place to be.
beeryboats

Postby mreisz » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:50 pm

That would be an ideal staging place for a trip to Oshkosh!

We have a 172. We also have a share in a Riley conversion 310. The 310 has been a paper weight for a while since our partner has been finishing his hangar.
Mike

I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Then it dawned on me.
mreisz

Return to Flyin' Airplanes!