Banjo Ben

I'll Fly Away

Have any questions, comments, or thoughts? Have you spotted a bug? Throw any and all of it here!

I'll Fly Away

Postby artnors » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:50 am

Hi Banjo Ben! My lil' gurl likes yur webshack lots n' she's been gettin' some puurdy good lernin' on dis here place wit all yur movin pikturs & such, 'specily 'bout how to pik on a banjo. Anyway, she was just a pikin' along wit you on "I'll Fly Away" when she said yur movin picture just up and flew away! And now we can't find dat flik anywhere! Can you believe dat? Anywho, culd you PLEEZ chase down dat flik 'bout how to pik "I'll Fly Away" n' stick it back where it belongs so she kin finish lernin' dat song? Thank ya kindly!
Last edited by artnors on Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
artnors

Re: I'll Fly Away

Postby Jim_G » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:10 am

Art, Ben explains why some videos have been removed here:

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=2343
Jim_G

Postby artnors » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:38 am

Hey Jim, thanks for the info! I thought "I'll Fly Away" would surely be in the public domain by now but according to Wikipedia, it was the subject of litigation as recently as 2000. Appreciate the explanation; we'll just wait and hope they're able to get all the right permissions soon. Can't wait to see the new website, Art
artnors

Postby Jim_G » Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:29 am

Yup, that's a tough song to lose. In fact seeing it over on youtube a few years back was what first caught my attention to Ben. I still haven't quite mastered the song myself, but luckily I did download the tab before it went away.
Jim_G

Postby Banjo Ben » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:44 pm

Hey Art! I'm working hard to get it back, my friend! Thank you for your patience and support!
- G LICK!!!
Banjo Ben
Site Admin

Return to Site Feedback